Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Feast Of Friends

hmm today evening met up with some really old friends, friends i havent seen in a really long time.years ago, we used be together but then that time is long gone..and meeting them today brought back memories. its kinda strange i think to find that one night you go to bed and the next morning you wake up youre 5 years older.
without even noticing that time has gently passed you by.
i remember that day in january some years back when we were sitting in the warm winter sun at barista. she asked me why i wrote my journal, saying that all that she had to remember was in her head. i said i liked to write down things anyway. but today i know things that i didnt know that day:i know how it is to go back in time and feel the same things when reading those journals. she can't do that by only remembering small details. When reading my old journals I see faces, hear music, feel everything that I felt in that very moment. That is the most precious thing I have. And her big loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home