Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Who

The question is 'who is it that never lets you down?'. Who is it that makes people who simply had to come together meet each other and then change their lifes somehow? Who is it that makes you find yourself inside of another soul, who is it that makes you be my mirror? Who is it that makes you find someone who helps you -without knowing it- to transform your life, control your thoughts, make the right choices while we are still in time? It is incredible how synchronized I feel with you. The way I deeply understand your impatient, poetic soul. The way I see that yor dark side exists, just like mine, because the absence of colour is essencial for the artistry of a soul like yours. I love your colours. I see them. I admire you a lot. I love you. Please stay, let's dance with stars while we still can.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya haal hain champa

7:46 AM, October 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is lovely. I think the person whom you wrote it for must be quite special.

5:48 AM, October 06, 2005  
Blogger phoebz said...

:O

who is who...:->

ok ... bttr...who wrote who?!!

2:05 PM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home