Thursday, December 15, 2005

Black

I dont want any colours anymore, i want them to turn black.
i bleed myself just to see if i am alive. i take a look in the mirror and shudder at the image i see there, want to break all mirrors.
i know i will let you down like i always do. i wear this crown of thorns with a sceptre made of broken thoughts i could not repair , sit on my throne of broken dreams and all i can offer you is my empire of dirt.
oh what have i become? everyone i know goes away in the end. everything i have goes away in the end.and i remain here alone with my empire of dust, caught somewhere between memories and dreams. if i could start all over again, maybe i'll keep myself thousand of light years from here. maybe i'll just take another way.

7 Comments:

Blogger phoebz said...

not just once
it has happened time n again
i look into the mirror
n relive the pain
the pain of being me
the pain no one else wud know
the pain i have always had
the pain i'll keep to grow
i m not sorry fr wat i am
i am happy in my empire of dust
all i want is to stay in my shell
coz i dont have no one to trust
i m sad but i m not sorry
coz i have learnt to live this way
i have lived being me fr 21 yrs now....
n this is hw i'll fray!!

10:13 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger phoebz said...

geez!! u sure have sm effect on me[:P]

10:14 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger The Doors Of Perception said...

hmm each time i read ur stuff i say to myself that this is it..u cnat do better than this..but then you come up with impromptu stuff like this..and make me wonder whether my admiration for you would ever be enough.

5:17 AM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger phoebz said...

geez!! u sure have SOME affect on me:">[:P]

7:02 AM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger The Doors Of Perception said...

thanks hemu.
vaise me enjoyed ur blog too. u keep blogging too.:)

7:50 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger  P said...

has this ben inspired by johny cash's 'hurt'?

1:45 PM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger The Doors Of Perception said...

its not johnny cash's; the original song was by nine inch nails. cash did a really awesome cover on it.

12:57 AM, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home