Saturday, March 29, 2008

Who else


Once upon a time, I wrote this for somebody, little did I know how much I meant it for somebody else.

"The question is 'who is it that never lets you down?'. Who is it that makes people who simply had to come together meet each other and then change their lifes somehow? Who is it that makes you find yourself inside of another soul, who is it that makes you be my mirror? Who is it that makes you find someone who helps you -without knowing it- to transform your life, control your thoughts, make the right choices while we are still in time? It is incredible how synchronized I feel with you. The way I deeply understand your impatient, poetic soul. The way I see that yor dark side exists, just like mine, because the absence of colour is essencial for the artistry of a soul like yours. I love your colours. I see them. I admire you a lot. I love you. Please stay, let's dance with stars while we still can."

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow !!
Haven't read something as lovely as this in a long time...

10:21 PM, March 30, 2008  
Blogger Rupali Tyagi said...

I hve been "anonymous" on your blogs till now.. :)

1:24 AM, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Rupali Tyagi said...

but this post was beautiful....

1:24 AM, April 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

thanks

11:38 AM, April 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say 'A feeling that changes... never existed in the first place...'
maybe your meant more than a lot to 'somebody' as well, maybe... after all its perception and the doors are still open

11:05 AM, April 18, 2008  
Blogger The Doors Of Perception said...

@anon: there are times when i sit back, sifting through memories to reflect 'what could have been', a dreamy smile passes on my face; but I invariably find myself floating back to the present and dreaming 'what could be...'and that smile becoming wider and dreamier.

12:29 PM, April 19, 2008  
Blogger The Doors Of Perception said...

@trinity and rupali: thanks. :)

12:31 PM, April 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home